The Bellevue leather collection has a polished look that is sure to freshen up your room. The double cushion, shelter arm silhouette is accented by an understated tufted back which softens the overall design. The 10 cm (4 in.) solid wood feet with a dark brown finish are exposed to add a tailored touch that completes the look of the Bellevue leather collection.
Each piece is handmade by skilled craftsmen using a kiln-dried solid wood frame. It is covered in soft, supple top grain leather on all seating areas and arms rests. The no sag seat springs and individually wrapped pocket coils provide a balanced weight distribution for maximum durability and lasting comfort. For added comfort and support, each seat cushion is double-wrapped with hollow fill fiber and down feathers.
- Top grain leather on all seating areas and arms rests
- Split grain leather on the front rail, sides and back
- Padded outside arms and backs
- Solid wood tapered feet in a dark brown finish
- Kiln-dried solid wood frame
- L-braced hardwood frames and glued corners
- Removable seat cushions composed of 1 kg (2.25 lb.) density foam core
- Individually encased coil springs
- Seat cushions are double-wrapped with hollow fill fiber and down feathers
- No-sag spring platform to ensure support and comfort
- Back cushions feature bagged and channeled polyester fibre to maintain its shape