Elegance and style are joined beautifully in the Sonoma Top Grain Leather Collection. Box seat cushions with well-defined welts give a tailored look, while the graceful slope of the arms soften the sharp lines and perfectly outline the entire silhouette. The Sonoma is sure to bring a casual elegance to your space.
Each piece is handmade by skilled craftsmen using a kiln-dried solid wood frame. It is covered in soft, supple top grain leather on all seating areas and arms rests. The no sag seat springs and individually wrapped pocket coils provide a balanced weight distribution for maximum durability and lasting comfort. For added comfort and support, each seat cushion is double-wrapped with hollow fill fiber and down feathers.
- Top grain leather on all seating areas and arms rests
- Split grain leather on the front rail, sides and back
- Padded outside arms and backs
- Solid wood tapered feet in a dark brown finish
- Kiln-dried solid wood frame
- L-braced hardwood frames and glued corners
- Removable seat cushions composed of 1 kg (2.25 lb.) density foam core
- Individually encased coil springs
- Seat cushions are double-wrapped with hollow fill fiber and down feathers
- No-sag spring platform to ensure support and comfort