Streamlined and classic capture the essence of the Luca Top Grain Leather Collection. The straight lines of the silhouette, square track arms and solid wood feet gracefully set the stage for this timeless design.
- Top grain leather on all seating areas and arm rests with Split grain leather on the front rails, sides and back.
- Removable seat cushions composed of 2.25 lbs density foam core, with individually encased coil springs. Cushions are double-wrapped with hollow fill fiber and down feathers.
- Back cushions feature bagged and channeled polyester fiber to maintain its shape
- Kiln-dried solid wood frame with L-braced hardwood frames and glued corners for extra strength.
- No-sag spring platform to ensure support and comfort.
- Foam padded outside arms and backs.
- Solid wood feet in a dark brown finish.
- Seat and back cushions are removable.
Note: Our digital images feature bold, authentic colors. Due to the discrepancies in monitors, some colors may display differently from the physical product.
⚠️WARNING: This product can expose you to wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Chairs are not only beautiful, but they sit very deep and wide. So roomy and comfortable. The leather is so soft and easy to maintain. I would highly recommend this product.
I love it, I'm glad i purchased the sectional from Costco, and I'm eagerly awaiting the matching ottoman.
To the guy complaining about orange juice that's left to sit on dyed leather, causing fading... The sky is blue, water is wet and fire is hot.
We bought the sectional Luca from Costco in 2020. It’s been two years and the couch came in beautiful and pristine. After two years of use, however, we’re starting to see color fading around the corners. My son also spilled a little bit of orange juice and left the cup on it and the juice burned through the dye. The couch is nice, but the quality of coloring/leather is pretty poor. After two years, I have to say I’m a little disappointed with the purchase.
It has been 2 long years searching for a chair to finish off my living room. I smile every time I walk in this room as it is a perfect fit in the room. The color is great and it is very comfortable. I’m so glad I ordered it as I was apprehensive buying sight unseen.
The customer service was so kind and patient with me. I was so worried about color and the woman who emailed me back was always prompt, professional and courteous.
I wouldn’t hesitate to order from them again.
We bought the sofa about three months ago and feel the quality and craftsmanship is excellent.