The West Park Top Grain Leather collection is a smart and sassy addition to your space. This simple, classic design is 100% leather, ensuring it will stand the test of time. The West Park works all the angles with its bold rectangular silhouette and sleek track arms for an air of sophistication. You are sure to breathe new life into your room with the West Park.
- Top grain leather on all seating areas and arm rests with Split grain leather on the front rails, sides and back.
- Removable seat cushions composed of 2.25 lbs density foam core, with individually encased coil springs. Cushions are double-wrapped with hollow fill fiber and down feathers.
- Kiln-dried solid wood frame with L-braced hardwood frames and glued corners for extra strength.
- No-sag spring platform to ensure support and comfort.
- Foam padded outside arms and backs.
- Solid wood feet in a dark brown finish.
⚠️WARNING: This product can expose you to wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are very happy with our new couch and love seat. They are as hoped. We were concerned about our cats and dogs leaving marks with their nails or worse, tears and holes, but after several weeks I am pleased to share the quality of the couches has withstood our 4 pets!
Bought two full size couches and chair from Costco and love the look and feel of the leather and color, we got the taupe. The chair really needs an ottoman, wish that would have been available at Costco, but we ordered directly from Prosperra.
We have had the couches for a little over a year and I move the cushions around all the time to make sure they wear even. The leather on the cushions have started to move , the top seam has moved down about an inch and it does not look good , I’m really disappointed that is happening. I guess I will try to call Costco to see what they can do about it.
Picture is showing a cushion where the seam is where it should be and the other picture where the seam is now about an inch lower .
Good quality material and workmanship. Looks Great and comfy!
I bought a couch and chair set from Costco and just had it delivered 8 days after I ordered it! I was very impressed by overall quality, feel of the leather, and how it sits. It is firm without being hard and just super comfy. I was very excited to find the original company so that I can buy an ottoman now, too.